NOW is the time!! If you have been holding off placing a Stampin'Up! order!! Free shipping for 3 days only! From Wednesday 10/22 to Friday 10/24 all orders of $75.00 or more qualify for FREE SHIPPING!! The time for shopping is now! Who needs some retail therapy?? Head over to My shopping with Stampin'Up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Pretty Things’ Handmade Holidays Release Blog Hop & Giveaways!
My Pretty Things is celebrating the magic of the holiday season by sharing handmade papercrafts created with joy and love. From thoughtful ...
-
Good afternoon my crafty friends! I cannot believe we are only a few days away from Thanksgiving! Are you ready? I am not prepared at all...
-
Good Sunday afternoon! I hope you all are finding time to do what you enjoy best! I am in my craftroom (my happy place)! So, I was thinki...
-
Oh My Goodness! Happy Monday my crafty Peeps!! I hope you all have had a great start to your week. I am posting a wonderful project for y...

No comments:
Post a Comment