Sunday, February 18, 2024

Let's take a tour!

 Good Sunday afternoon!


I hope you all are finding time to do what you enjoy best!  I am in my craftroom (my happy place)!  So, I was thinking to take you all on a picture tour of my craftroom/den/office/game room.  I share this space with my hubby.  I can't show his areas for reasons best left unsaid, haha!

Come along with me and see what I see when I'm crafting!  There is a lot of clutter, but there is organization as well.  My space is a mishmosh of what I like, what I could find and anything I could use for extra storage.  Believe it or not, I also have stuff stored away in my laundry room and my hubby's wood working shed.  


So first we are going to see what I absolutely LOVE!  My fireplace!


Next we'll move to my paper storage, I have A LOT!


In here you will find my 8.5x11 cardstock, 12x12 pattern paper, vinyl and iron-on vinyl.  I also store my Cricut Joy, large heat press, laminator and Sizzix Big Shot die cut machine.  On top is painting supplies and under is Cricut supplies and my tool bag!  Yes, I even have my own cordless drill!

More Storage!




It's not a Dreambox, but these areas hold a lot.  I have additional 12x12 paper, scrapbooking kits, stamps, Cricut supplies and lots of embelishments.  My cube storage holds my Cricut Maker 3 and it is near enough to my work station that I don't need to move it every time I want to use it!  Bonus!

Lastly, we are going to look at my command center, where the magic happens!  My computer desk, crafting table and additional storage.


I always have my Cricut Joy Xtra hanging out with me on my craft table, Stampin' Up! stamps in the cabinet and frequently used items in the cart and in the cube storage.  You'll see mounted to my craft table is a stand for my phone.  One day soon (I hope) I will begin to do video tutorials!  Stick around for that!


*Small disclamer, although I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I use any and all products that strike my fancy.  

Stick around in the coming weeks!  I will be announcing a fun chance to receive a prize or happy in the mail from me!!


Enjoy the remainder of your day and happy crafting!  Thank you for touring my space, come back anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! New 2024-2025 Annual Catalog is LIVE!!

  Good evening everyone and happy crafting! Today is an exciting day for all of us!!  The band new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog is LIVE from Sta...