Warning!! This is a completely biased review! Don't come at me, LOL!
Let's talk scrapbook page protectors.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Creative Memories albums, however I do NOT love the 12x12 pocket page protectors. There, I said it.
Enter Stampin' Up! Are you surprised?! Stampin' Up! has added to their scrapbooking line and I am so excited. My first try for my albums were to try out the 12x12 side load, strap hinge page protectors in my CM albums (for those of you die hard CM fans keep reading!) I am IN LOVE! Not only do they fit nicely in the CM cover sets, they are more sturdy and with them being side load the completed pages do not slip out the top of the page! Even better, page for page they are more economical than the CM protectors and the quality is much better than the protectors you can get from Hobby Lobby (yes, they have strap hinge page protectors as well).
Who's willing to give them a try?! Here's your chance! Comment below that you are willing to try the Stampin' Up! page protectors and a random entrance will win a full set of 10 pages from me! Comment below by Sunday 6/29/2025 at noon. I will go live with a random drawing to announce the winner!
Here are the ordering details;
12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) STRAP SIDE-LOAD MEMORY PROTECTORS™
$14.00 (166505)
found online at https://ladystampz.stampinup.net/

No comments:
Post a Comment