Tuesday, April 2, 2024

We'll be missing you!

 Good evening friends!!


This evening I am sharing with you a project that I have been challanged by Stampin' Up! to complete.  #SimpleStamping Challange 

Using products that are on the last chance/retiring list to create a Thank You card.  So here is what I worked on this evening.

As of April 9th you will be able to order (while supplies last) a number of the discounted retired products!  How fun is that.  So if you see it and want it, don't let it slip away!  The stampset used here was Dainty Delight and it is on that retiring list and will be discounted by 30% on April 9th, that means you can get this set for less than $20.00!  Along with many more products discounted up to 60%!  You can see that list on my website.





I am SO excited that I received my print version of the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Catalog! Up until now I have only been able to look at the PDF version.  It is beautiful and I cannot wait to share with you what delights are between these covers!!


If you would like a free calalog please send me a message or email to builderwife79@gmail.com  I should be receiving my shipment in the next week or so.

If you spend over $50.00 in my web shop you will be eligible to receive or attend my Card Making Class on April 27th at 2pm! Will mail class kit on May 1st after all have attended. Or if out of the local area I will mail a kit to you with full tutorial!



I cannot wait to share all the new projects and class ideas.  Reach out to me if you have any question, want to receive a brand new catalog free of charge ($4.00 value) or would like to have your own class in your home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! New 2024-2025 Annual Catalog is LIVE!!

  Good evening everyone and happy crafting! Today is an exciting day for all of us!!  The band new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog is LIVE from Sta...